Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Business and Blogs

As I was surfing the net I came along a really interesting press release it said how the world of business wanted to be involved in the world of blogging. Their point was that if everyone else was so involved in this new way of media that they wanted to join so that they can even control their own comments about their large corporations. If they blogged it would be a positive thing. They even created a website to help corporations let the word out and let people know about it, basically to generate a buzz it is halvorsonnewmedia.com.
I found it really interesting that this evolution in the way of business mobiles is evolving. Christine Halvorson is actually the pioneer of this movement. The whole situation sort of reminded me of the record company executives being stuck in their old ways. Unlike them the business world sees a world of possibilities in the world of blogging. I think it is people like that that are on top of new technology and use it to their advantage. In a changing world adaptation is important. I believe that the business corporations that participate will benefit, I'm sure of it. To view the release click herehttp://www.emediawire.com/releases/2006/9/emw438447.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!

Work on your links, though.